5 Collective Impact Principles
Working together across sectors to break down silos, aligning resources, for large scale social change.
1. Common agenda
2. Shared measurement
3. Mutually reinforcing activities
4. Continuous communication
5. Backbone organisation
Levels of Involvement
Join MCII and experience the benefits of collective action that creates sustainable change.
- Pay annual membership fee
- Funding of programmes in schools
- Support MCII Backbone functions
- Active involvement through programme delivery / funding / volunteering etc.
- Advocates of collective impact
- Grant access and permissions
- Connect and promote
Our Collective: Jun 2017
- Systemic, tactical and operational benefits for members and partners.
- Networking and sustainable impact.
- Access to MCII LMS.
MCII Programmes are Aligned with MEB Shift
Provide equal access to quality education of an international standard
Ensure every child is proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English Language
Develop values-driven Malaysians
Transform teaching into the profession of choice
Ensuring high-performing school leaders in every school
Empower JPNs, PPDs, and Schools to customise solutions based on need
Leverage ICT to scale up quality learning across Malaysia
Transform ministry delivery capabilities and capacity
Partner with parents, community, and private sector at scale
Maximise student outcomes for every ringgit
Increase transparency for direct public accountability